Statement of Faith What We Believe
- We believe in the Bible, that both the Old Testament and the New Testament are inspired by God and without error in the original writings.
- We believe in one God externally existing in three equal Persons–Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God the Father is the Creator and Supreme Ruler of the heavens and the earth.
- We believe that God the Son became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus is wholly God and wholly man at the same time.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole human race on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice and that He physically, bodily rose from the grave three days later according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person and that He is God, possessing all the divine attributes. He indwells, baptizes, and seals all believers at the moment of their conversion and fills them in response to their confession of sin and yieldedness.
- We believe that whoever by faith receives Jesus Christ as his or her Saviour becomes a child of God. This salvation is by grace through faith and not the result of any human effort or merit.
- We believe that all true believers are kept eternally secure by the power of God through the new birth, the indwelling and sealing of the Holy Spirit, and the intercession of Christ.
For more information
Visit our contact page to drop us an email or give us a call. You could also visit us on Sunday. We certainly look forward to hearing from you!