We pray for God’s protection against the Corona virus and His mercy on those who have fallen victim to it. Let us be reminded what we seem to have forgotten and what Covid-19 Virus is teaching us.
- It reminds us that we are all equal before God, regardless of our culture, religion, occupation, financial situation or how famous we are.
- It reminds us of how precious our health is and the shortness of life.
- It reminds us of how important our family and home life is and in this time of crisis let us strengthen our family unit.
- It reminds us that our true work is not our job, that is what we do, not what we were created to do.
- It reminds us how great we think we are or how great others think we are a virus can bring our world to a standstill.
Let this can be a time of reflection and understanding, where we learn from our mistakes, and see Covid-19 virus not as a great disaster, but a corrector.